For philosophers, the pursuit of truth travels on precise definitions. For Christian apologists, the defense of the faith is founded on the defining Word. And for beginning students of either discipline, the difference between success and frustration begins with understanding the terms and ideas and identifying the thinkers and movements.
ThePocket Dictionary of Apologetics Philosophy of Religionis designed to be a companion to your study of these two related disciplines. Among its 300 entries are
- terms, froma posterioritoworldview
- apologists, from Abelard to Van Til
- philosophers of religion, from Alston to Wolterstorff
- movements, from analytic philosophy to voluntarism
- apologetic arguments, from the cosmological to the wager
- theologies, from Arminianism to Zoroastrianism
- Verse popups
- Fully searchable text
- Easy navigation of topics via topics tree display.
- Special Text Colors
- Normal: Text |
- Hyperlink:Link | Jn 3:36
To buy this resource: https://www.thewordbooks.com/index.php/ ... -religion/