Enlarging Symbols that are too small

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
Al_Neighbors

Enlarging Symbols that are too small

Post by Al_Neighbors »

Hello, folks.
I'm evidently too old to remember some things. :oops: I just recently installed theWord on my Dell XPS laptop with Window 11 OS (if that matters...), I've used it for years on my old HP laptop, but it's almost too hard for me to either see, or get at, some things, for me to use them. :?
I have learned how to enlarge the fonts in all the windows so that my 82 year old eyes can read them.
But the symbols in the View Options, Formatting, and Bookmarks are not large enough, and I can't find out how to make them any larger. I found out what they were, by right clicking on the tool bar... I get a dialog box that says, Verse Reference, View Options, Formatting and Bookmarks, and if I click on any of them then the associated symbols appear or disappear as the case may be. But is there any way at all for me to enlarge them? :?:
There are symbols in my Bible Search, Book Search, and My Verse Notes Book View, but I can't see what they are. Can anyone help me? I would certainly be grateful,
Al
JG

Re: Enlarging Symbols that are too small

Post by JG »

Try these instructions from another post.

https://forum.theword.net/viewtopic.php?p=46382#p46382
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
Al_Neighbors

Re: Enlarging Symbols that are too small

Post by Al_Neighbors »

Thank you for posting this. It worked in my Windows 11 OS, even.
Bless you.