clipboard font

Ask here any questions regarding program functionality
batrot

clipboard font

Post by batrot »

I'd like to copy from theword commentary notes -- which have the font size defined as 12pt -- and paste them into my WordPerfect doc with the same size. But when I copy and paste, the font size is 10pt. How do I keep the clipboard paste font at 12pt?

I'm sure there's an easy way to do this, but I've not found it. BTW, when I search do a search on the forums, the key words are in dark blue, and virtually blacked out. Is there some way to keep them from being so dark?
JG

Re: clipboard font

Post by JG »

You need to control that in Wordperfect. You should have a few paste options in your menu I would have thought, though I only have Wordperfect 8 on Vista that I looked at.

2) The search markup colour is the one that comes with the board I assume. I don't see a setting to change it. You should have a setting in your control panel Board preferences, to change the board style. The other board style marked up in light red for me.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
batrot

Post by batrot »

You're right about WP. It has the option of pasting a copied text without formatting. However, if there were a way to eliminate the need for that by making the default font 12pt, it's saving a step and a few keystrokes. OLB does allow it, and I suspect that in the configuration setup for theWord, wherever that is, font size can be altered. Perhaps someone has the solution. I'm hoping. Thanks for your input and attention.
JG

Post by JG »

Can't you set the font size in WP to 12 as default? before you paste anything.

There is a setting in the copy verses window Advanced options to set the copy font size. However for the bookview there is not such a setting.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet