Complete Word Study Dictionary Old Testament and New Testament Dictionary Set, 2 Volumes (AMG)

Discussion on theWord modules and other resources

Could you please express your interest

Not interested
14%
Somewhat interested
No votes
Interested
43%
Likely will buy when released
29%
Why isn't this resource available for purchase yet?
14%

Total votes: 7

jonathangkoehn

Complete Word Study Dictionary Old Testament and New Testament Dictionary Set, 2 Volumes (AMG)

Post by jonathangkoehn »

We are working to produce new resources for theWord Bible Software but at times it is hard to know what resources to focus on.
If you could please take some time and respond to the following poll it could help us in this regard.
Jonathan Koehn @ https://www.thewordbooks.com
TotheWord make resources for theWord
2 Timothy 2:15 “Make every effort to present yourself before God as a proven worker who does not need to be ashamed, teaching the message of truth accurately.” NET2
Al_Neighbors

Re: Complete Word Study Dictionary Old Testament and New Testament Dictionary Set, 2 Volumes (AMG)

Post by Al_Neighbors »

I used this resource the most, way back when I had my first instalation of Quick Verse on my first computer and continued to use it through all the updates of Quick Verse, and then continued to use it until WordSearch came under the control of Logos. They failed several times to communicate to me when I tried to get them to make it available. Both volumes of the CWSD by AMG is one of the best resources I've had the pleasure of using in my Bible studies, and especially during the last over-twenty years that I've studied eschatology and Revelation.
I will purchase it if it is ever available for an added Module for theWord.
jonathangkoehn

Re: Complete Word Study Dictionary Old Testament and New Testament Dictionary Set, 2 Volumes (AMG)

Post by jonathangkoehn »

We are at present waiting for the data from AMG Publisher.
2 Timothy 2:15 “Make every effort to present yourself before God as a proven worker who does not need to be ashamed, teaching the message of truth accurately.” NET2
DruFaith

Post by DruFaith »

I am anxiously a waiting this module
jonathangkoehn

Post by jonathangkoehn »

This resource is now available here: https://www.thewordbooks.com/index.php/ ... testament/
DarrelW

Post by DarrelW »

Thanks! I've been waiting for this, and it looks really nice!

Darrel
Terrie R. Beede

Post by Terrie R. Beede »

I will very likely purchase this resource within the next few months. I have used the hardcopy volumes and in my opinion, they contain very good information as a preaching resource. The one draw back is that they don't have quite the same "Reference authority" as, say BAGD, AMGL, BDB, TWOT, or HALOT. But if you aren't needing "reference authority" for papers or for speaking to lexical issues, pound for pound, the AMG modules are excellent.

Right now I have my dollars reserved for "New International Dictionary Of New Testament Theology & Exegesis" (full version) and "New International Dictionary Of Old Testament Theology & Exegesis". I will purchase them as soon as they're available in the store.
DarrelW

Post by DarrelW »

I have already purchased the CWSD, and will be getting the others as they become available. I like the quality of modules being made available for TW! :D

Darrel