Please, I need somebody to help me

Questions concerning theWord running in emulators under linux or other platforms
PastorChris

Please, I need somebody to help me

Post by PastorChris »

I really want to have this software, I tried to follow the instructions but it didn't work. I have a MacOs High Sierra, I already installed XQartz and when I open the Word it doesn't work, only the logo appears at the bottom but no window opens. I'm not very skilled in the subject, I hope someone can help me, I've been trying to have the Word for a long time.
My email is [email protected].

Thank you and God bless you
Attachments
it appears just like that
it appears just like that
Captura de pantalla 2019-09-10 a la(s) 10.16.58 a. m..png (74.85 KiB) Viewed 3084 times
jaredaseltzer

Re: Please, I need somebody to help me

Post by jaredaseltzer »

I never had a Mac, but when I ran Linux, I used WINE to run TheWord. According to their website (https://www.winehq.org/), WINE works on Mac. Maybe XQuartz could work somehow too, but I definitely know that WINE works. Have you tried using it instead?

Download and Install WINE from their site, and then use the software to install theWord through it. Let us know if it works.

I tried looking for a tutorial on how to install theWord on a Mac with an emulator, and couldn't find a single result. Has no one made one?