error handling translation

For translators. Undertake the job to translate to your language, report translation errors here. Co-ordinate with other working on a translation of the program.
jbehr

Post by jbehr »

Dear Costas:

1.The error handling dialog, in menu File--Preferences--General, still remains in english, at present can´t be translated to other languages.
2. The same as above in Bible view options dialog box, Strong's and morph option, the last sentence (Show morfological code descriptions... , etc.), remains in english, with no posibilities to be translated.

Could you please review these items on the english.lng file.

Thank You,

Julio.
jbehr

Post by jbehr »

Dear Costas

In the last post I have wrote:

2. The same as above in Bible view options dialog box, Strong's and morph option, the last sentence (Show morfological code descriptions... , etc.), remains in english, with no posibilities to be translated. [/color]

But really the last small sentence in the Strong's and morph dialog with no translation was : "Relative font size for morphology words:"

Thank's

Julio
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

I uploaded ver 3.0.0.769 along with the fixed english.lng file.

Using the IniTranslator you can find the new messages that were added.

Just as a note: since there are some changes in existing messages (very few), which the IniTranslator cannot locate, i will just post a message just before the final is out to check and fix any changes. These will be very few but it would be confusing to do so now.

Costas