Bible View search not returning search when typed

Have you found a bug or you think that the program does not function as expected? Report it here
rdwray

Re: Bible View search not returning search when typed

Post by rdwray »

The problem is in the config.ini file, can you please take a look and see if you can find anything?

[file data removed Jon]
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
“For My yoke [is] easy and My burden is light.”
JG

Post by JG »

To the left of the word 'castaway' in your Bible search view there is a green arrow pointing down. Click that and you will see that you have set certain Bibles to be searched.
Notice that you have set just one Bible to search and it is the NKJV. This is your problem.
Jon
the
Word 6 Bible Software
OS for testing; Windows 10
Beta Download ------Beta Setup Guide------On-line Manual------Tech doc's and Utilities------Copyright Factsheet
rdwray

Post by rdwray »

That did it, no Bible was selected so I selected "Current" and it worked, thanks JG. The version number in About is still missing and I am working on that.
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
rdwray

Post by rdwray »

I upgraded 1486 that was showing the version number to 1514 and it stopped showing it. No big deal, I can live without it.