Assist in program development

Discuss the beta released of theWord. Submit bugs and ideas concerning the beta releases.
braytiner

Assist in program development

Post by braytiner »

Hi! I've been a programmer for 20 years and have been using theWord for a while.

If possible, I would like to help in the development of this great tool available to the kingdom of God.

God bless you!
jonathangkoehn

Re: Assist in program development

Post by jonathangkoehn »

Greetings Braytiner,
Thanks for your interest.
What programming languages have you worked with and have you done much with regex?
Have you worked with Delphi, python, Lazarus?
Jonathan Koehn @ https://www.thewordbooks.com
TotheWord make resources for theWord
2 Timothy 2:15 “Make every effort to present yourself before God as a proven worker who does not need to be ashamed, teaching the message of truth accurately.” NET2
braytiner

Post by braytiner »

I have been working with Delphi since 2003, migrated to .Net Core about 5 years ago and I am currently developing some tools in C # with Asp.Net Core and still do maintenance on legacy Delphi applications.

I don't know much about Python and Regex, but I learn fast.
jonathangkoehn

Post by jonathangkoehn »

Greetings Braytiner,
If you are interested in helping develope some resources which will help understand how some things work. Please email jgk at theWordBooks.com
Jonathan Koehn @ https://www.thewordbooks.com
TotheWord make resources for theWord
2 Timothy 2:15 “Make every effort to present yourself before God as a proven worker who does not need to be ashamed, teaching the message of truth accurately.” NET2