Bulgarian v3

For translators. Undertake the job to translate to your language, report translation errors here. Co-ordinate with other working on a translation of the program.
fiery

Bulgarian v3

Post by fiery »

I just started the Bulgarian translation for v3.0.0.836-26. It will be based on v2, but it seems that there are a lot of new texts. If someone wants to help, please let me know.
toi_li

Re: Bulgarian v3

Post by toi_li »

I'd like to help. Can you send me your unfinished translation?
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Hello toi_li
is there any progress here? What is the situation?
toi_li

Post by toi_li »

Hi csterg,

I had no reply from fiery yet. There is a somewhat working v2 translation, and book names, references and search patterns that sort of work. We need to get the microsoft bg_translation_glossaries_x86.zip to help with standardizing the translation.

Want to split the work?
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

Hi toi_li,
i don't understand Bulgarian, i only ask to see if there is any progress.
Any other way i can help?
Costas
fiery

Post by fiery »

toi_li wrote:Hi csterg,

I had no reply from fiery yet. There is a somewhat working v2 translation, and book names, references and search patterns that sort of work. We need to get the microsoft bg_translation_glossaries_x86.zip to help with standardizing the translation.

Want to split the work?
Здравей toi_li,
Не съм получил съобщение по емайл и днес съвсем случайно влязох тук и видях, че си питал за Българския превод на версия 3. До тук съм прехвърлил текстовете от версия 2 и съм превел около 80% от новите текстове. Остава прозореца за печат и създаването на модули. Прикачих файла с българския превод за версия 3.0.7.900-51. Стигнал съм до [TfrmManageXrefsFiles]. Ако искаш да си разделим текста почни от rc_dlg_cancel='Cancel' нагоре (това е преди съкращенията и rtf текста в края (те са вече преведени). Средата се пада някъде на "#search view specific" линията.

Поздрави,
Last edited by fiery on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
fiery

Bulgarian v3 completed

Post by fiery »

I completed the Bulgarian translation file. You will find it attached here. It includes all changes from the latest version of the The Word 3.0.7.901 (3.0.7.900-51).

If someone wants to correct or suggest a better translation, please send me a private message through this forum.
Attachments
bulgarian.zip
(67.65 KiB) Downloaded 640 times
csterg
Site Admin

Post by csterg »

It's now available at the official page here: http://www.theword.gr/index.php?downloa ... &l=english

Thank you!